Monday 27 July 2015

They know me here

I've not been up to much crafting recently for various reasons but hopefully that's about to change and you will notice a flurry of activity on my blog.  First up a CAS card for The Craft Barn weekly challenge - Clean and Simple.  In the spirit of CAS I'm keeping it brief!






Thanks for stopping by, it's much appreciated x

Materials used:
Stampendous: Cling Tutu Toad
Doo Lally Pip / Lindsay Mason: Don't Be Afraid
Spectrum Noir Aqua markers
Ranger Distress Inks
Ranger Archival 
gems

4 comments:

  1. Loving that toad - she looks like she's having so much fun! Great colouring and still CAS! Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really made me chuckle! Love the cute image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Love it! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun image you have chosen to use on your lovely CAS card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx