Thursday 13 August 2015

Coming up roses

I'm not usually a big one for die cutting as the main focus of a card, but recently I bought some bargain dies and thought I'd see what I could come up with.  First a watercoloured background using Spectrum Noir Aqua markers.


Then colouring the die cut roses and the border.  I layered up the roses as I didn't really want the gaps.


 Then put it all together with a bit of background stamping...


...maybe more experimentation needed!

As it does feature colouring I'll enter it in to The Craft Barn weekly challenge using colouring / pens.

Materials used:
Spectrum Noir Aqua markers
Sizzix dies: rose vine,  Marrakesh tile
PaperArtsy: EDY10 bird stamp
free sentiment stamp






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx