Monday 6 February 2017

February brings the rain...

Not sure where the days are going but it's February already. The verse for this month on The Craft Barn poem challenge is:

February brings the rain, 
Thaws the frozen lake again.


I have started everyone off with a mini canvas but Mickie has added a couple of twists to be included. I'm VERY glad she didn't ask me to do the twists as well! Take a look at the blog for details of how to enter and everyone's take on the poem. I'm looking forward to seeing how those twists turn out!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire, must have a look at this challenge. Have a great week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to pop back over to tell you that my desk looks tidy but you can't see the stuff that surrounds it Lol! Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely scene for this challenge Claire! You are lucky you didn't have to include a cherub lol! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx