Thursday 14 December 2017

Christmas Table

Hi There
For those celebrating Christmas I hope your preparations are going smoothly. I'm just beginning to enter panic mode, which is normally followed by compromise, acceptance and then relaxation and enjoyment! It's a familiar pattern.

Over at The Craft Barn this week the theme is all about decorating the Christmas table and my Claybord place mat is live today.


For details pop over to the blog. Do check out what the other DT members have been up to, especially Helen's fantastic napkin rings yesterday.

I'm off to tidy the craft room, also known as our guest room, which will need to accommodate my mother-in-law next week. I know there's a bed in there somewhere just got to find it under the craft stash!

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely make, Claire. Happy Festive Season to you and your family and I hope you found the spare bed...;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx