Wednesday 17 January 2018

Art-C Endeavours

Hello
It's a bit nippy tonight where I am, so not easy to be thinking about summer and sunshine. I was obviously feeling full of the joys of Spring when I created the project that's live on The Craft Barn blog today.

It's using the Art-C mini house box kit and makes a fun little desk ornament.





Not quite got my creative spark back after a hectic Christmas...maybe a hot chocolate and early night might do the trick! Spring is just around the corner...

Thanks for stopping by xxx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, I so love these they are ultra cute and I bet they are fun to make too. Have a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire. It's only me back again, just saw your comment. It would seem that all my friends, including you seem to think that the food is the best part of this holiday Lol! I have to say the food is good but it's meant to be an added bonus to the skiing! Hope you have a great weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx