Sunday 13 May 2018

Shoreditch Street Art Walk

Hello there
Yesterday we had a great day out in London's Shoreditch area looking at the amazing street art to be found on every corner. I'm inspired by the bright, bold colours and the amazing talent and imagination. A lot of street art also makes a social comment and of course it's free for everyone to enjoy. We followed an itinerary I found online, but it's very hard to stay on course as there's something around every corner and street art is forever evolving so something new can pop up over night.

I photographed over 160 works and would have taken more if it hadn't been such a damp day. Here are a few of my favourites.



 

 
                     



 

 


 
 


 
 
 


 
 


 
 

 
 

 

 

 


For a great, cheap, day out, you can't beat a wander around the streets of Shoreditch enjoying the independent retailers, food outlets and free art!

8 comments:

  1. Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds
    also

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the right site for anyone who really wants to
    find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you
    (not that I really would want to?HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject which has been discussed for a
    long time. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of thanks for your entire effort on this web site.
    My mom loves engaging in research and it's easy to see why.
    Most of us know all concerning the dynamic mode you
    render reliable tips by means of your web site and even invigorate
    response from visitors on the matter so our child
    is actually studying a lot of things. Take pleasure in the rest of the new year.
    You are performing a tremendous job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks. Lovely to hear that you enjoy it x

      Delete
  4. Wow, I'm in awe. Such gorgeous street art samples, some are really stunning! Thanks for sharing with us this wonderful tour, Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Claire, these are amazing. How lucky are you to have visited all this fantastic art work, I'm so jealous and I think I would have wanted to go back again and again. Thank you so much for sharing all this with us. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx