Sunday 16 August 2020

Crafting with Giogio mini challenge

Hello

I'm finally trying to catch up a little as crafting and blogging have had to take a back seat for a while. I did have time to join in with Giovanna Zara's #craftingwithgiogo mini challenge on Instagram. Unfortunately I didn't quite complete it as we were away for a few days.

Day 1 animals and/or spray


Day 2 from the past



Day3 colours and/or grunge


Day 4 let it go


Day 5 out of the box




Day 6 flying high

 
Day 7 black and/or flowers



All of the projects used Giogiocraft stencils and/or laser cuts somewhere on them. You never know I may yet finish off the last two days.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely week xxx









3 comments:

  1. Well done for completing seven, Claire! Yes another 2 would complete the set but seven is very respectable, especially when your makes are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these Maybe my fave is the one with the girl flying, so poetic. Thanks for participating :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have I been, all these new cards you busy lady. Love them xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx