Recently we have had a new boiler, which has meant that the cupboard where the tank was was ripe for a makeover. Acrylic paint and GiogioCraft stencils in hand I set to work.
I decided I would cover the redundant pipe work but would leave the new pipes...for now anyway.
It took about 12 hours and a lot of aching muscles and joints, as it wasn't a very comforable place to work.
Fairly pleased with it in the end, although I could carry on tweaking a bit more.
It's going to be a wardrobe so most of it won't be visible...but I'll know!
Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Have a lovely day xx