Friday 25 November 2022

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas - part1

Hello

Last week I joined a fantastic three hour paid online workshop hosted by Isa. There was lots of information before hand so you could prepare in advance to craft along at the same time. I did A LOT of prep and managed to make sixteen ATCs over the afternoon. The goal was to make nine.

If you are interested you can message her through Facebook or Instagram to get access to the video and the process.

I used some very, very old Penny Black stamps and some from issue 115 of Creative Stamping magazine. I'm going to share them a few at a time as I'm still doing little tweaks and turning them into Christmas cards. 




The Christmas cake is made and finally I'm beginning to feel as if Christmas might be just around the corner.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely week.


 

 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. You've been very productive! My hubby just given me Creative Stamping 115, not sure when I'll be able to crack it opened though... might be early Christmas cards next year! Those 4 ATCs are beautiful and cute too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly looks as though you made the most of the class. Great results xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx