Monday 16 January 2023

Winter magic

Hello

Today I'm sharing another mixed media fantasy scene. I had every intention of capturing the process and took a first photo...

...but then forgot to take any more until the end! I started with the gate gel printed uisng a GiogioCraft stencil and a watercoloured background.

By the time I'd played around quite a bit it looked like this...

I wanted to try out some new Coliro pearlescent watercolours and a new rigger brush. I think more playing is needed!




Thank you for taking the time to visit. Hope you have a lovely week xxx

3 comments:

  1. I think we've all been guilty of this, getting so distracted by the project that we forget about the photos. This is quite magical, love it xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks a bit spooky, otherwordly... I assume you painted the branches with the rigger as riggers are great for those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so magical, Claire. Outstanding scenery card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx