Friday 31 March 2017

Bunnies by Night

It's 'silhouettes' week at The Craft Barn and today my project is featured. I've used the delightful Lavinia bunnies on a mini printers tray. For full details of how to make it and to see all of the projects this week pop over to the blog.



Tomorrow sees the start of my two week holiday and this time I have actually kept a few days completely free for some craft time. I feel like a small child on Christmas Eve! Watch this space there may be a flurry of posts...

2 comments:

  1. Loving your card and hope you're enjoying your craft time, look forward to seeing what you come up with. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I love your projects for the Craft Barn!!! :D This one is exception, I adore this little make, so cute and lovely.
    I hope you have enjoyed your two weeks of holiday.. Sorry to comment so in late sometimes! (always trying to catch-up with the blogs I love.. :D)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx