Thursday 23 March 2017

Up the Wall

Hi there
Seems like ages since I've had time to blog...or do any crafting! Easter holidays coming soon so fingers crossed for a bit of time in the craft room.

Today one of my projects is on The Craft Barn blog. There's a very rare sighting of my husband in it! Please do have a look at the blog for full details of how I made it.




The photo was taken in Ostia Antica near Rome. We had a fantastic day out a few years ago on a snowy February day. We were able to wander around the ancient town, with hardly another person in sight, just a few cats. I would highly recommend it as a day out if you're in the Rome area.

4 comments:

  1. Some scrapbooking! Wow, I love the texture and warmth shades, lovely, Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous project - I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful canvas Claire!!! Loving your canvas to bits.
    Happy Sunday to you, hugs
    Corinne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, such a gorgeous canvas and I love all the details. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx