Tuesday 4 July 2017

Shadow Box

Hello again
A two post day...now that doesn't happen very often!
I've been having a play with the new Art-C kits in stock at The Craft Barn. First up is the shadow box which I think lends itself to a vintage or shabby chic finish. I'm always happy messing around with paint and textures!



For the full method pop over to The Craft Barn blog. When I get a bit of time I'm looking forward to trying out the display box and mini house box too.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a crafty week!

3 comments:

  1. Finding at last the time to visit you Claire, sorry for the delay! :)
    Gorgeous make with this shadow box, I love your little scene here!!! Really great!
    Happy Sunday, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a good mess around Lol! especially when it ends up so gorgeous. Happy crafty week, Angela xXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it turned out Claire, so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx