Sunday 25 February 2018

Spring Flowers

Hello there
I've been off gallivanting and not had much time for crafting or blogging so I'm a bit behind. I did manage to make a quick birthday card using the Distress Oxides and stencils with one of my favourite PaperArtsy Hot Picks stamps.


More details are on The Craft Barn blog. The winter sale is still on and there are a lot of the Hot Picks stamps half price in the phase 2 section.

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always greatly appreciated even if I don't get to reply to all of them. xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love your card Claire, the colours are lovely - I hope you enjoyed your gallivanting.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, it might be quick to make but it's still a gorgeous card and very stylish. Happy crafting, Angela xXx PS you were right it is a Little Egret x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire thanks for stopping by over at mine today. Have a great crafty weekend xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx