Friday 16 February 2018

The Key to My Heart

Hello
This week has been a very special one thanks to the love of my fabulous family and friends who have showered me in birthday treats. It's had me thinking about what's important in life and for me it's not the stuff we have, it's the memories we share with loved ones.  Having said that I did get birthday money and I have bought myself some lovely crafty goodies...craft stuff doesn't count!

Over on The Craft Barn blog hearts have been prominent this week. I had a lot of fun with this mixed media tag.




Take a look at the blog for more details and don't forget the winter sale is still on at The Craft Barn.

Off now to have a little play with my new crafty stash. Thank you for stopping by. xxx


4 comments:

  1. A fun and beautiful Valentine's tag, Claire!
    Off to the blog to see the details.
    And I wish you again a very happy (belated) birthday!!! I know what you mean what what you say. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire I so love this tag. Hope you had a lovely birthday. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd left you a comment here but maybe not Lol! Anyway I'm here now to say I love this gorgeous tag. Have a lovely week and happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous tag, I love love the texture. Valentine's theme but with a twist.
    I am happy you had a lovely birthday...and some new craft stuff as well :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx