Friday 26 April 2019

Hummingbird

Hello
Sometimes I get together with other crafty friends and we admire each other's new purchases and have a play. This usually results in a collection of die cuts and stamped images that get stashed away for future use. I've been trying to stick to my resolve to finish half completed projects and use up bits and pieces, or clear them out. Some of these have been waiting many years to be finished!

First up is a hummingbird card.




Thank you for taking a look. Wishing you a day full of sunshine and flowers xx

Materials used:
Sizzix Thinlits die: free bird
Marianne stamp and die set: two flowers
Faber-Castell Gelatos
Distress Oxide ink
Archival Ink: jet black



1 comment:

  1. Oh my Claire that sounds familiar, use it or clear it out. Gorgeous card. Love it, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx