Monday 6 April 2020

A seasonal hare

Hello
Just a quick post with the third project in the #craftingwithgiogio challenge on Instagram. It took a long time, with a lot of mistakes. I think I went out of my comfort zone in too many ways and ended up messing around with too many media.

The theme was seasonal.


I dislike it so much I've only taken one photo with the phone. What I did like though was using gesso through stencils to get the clouds and patterns in the fields. Will need to experiment some more.

I'll add some journalling...but not today...

Constructive comments gratefully received. Thank you for stopping by.

Materials used:
just about anything I could lay my hands on
Giogiocraft stencils lots of them
Pink Ink Designs love is in the hare stencil
Hobby Art lino cut hares stamps
gesso
Faber-Castell gelatos
Archival ink
Distress Oxide ink
PapaerArtsy Fresco Finish acrylic paint
watercolour pencils
acrylic paint pen


 


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx