Saturday 4 April 2020

Home sweet home

Hello
Hope you are doing OK and keeping physically and mentally safe and well in these strange times. I find crafting helps clear my mind and also gets me standing up and moving around....so more crafting I think!

I've joined #craftingwithgiogio on Instagram to shake things up a bit and do something different. Having said that for the 3rd April prompt, home sweet home, I've gone back to some old favourite stamps.


These chaps always make me smile.

Take care and thanks for stopping by xxx

2 comments:

  1. Some of my favourites too. They can't help but make you smile. Sorry I can't send you any crisps, I'll just have to eat a packet on your behalf! Have a lovely weekend, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable... I dream that I can get these cute stamps one day teehee, they miss in my stash ;-)
    Great take on the prompt! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx