Saturday 2 May 2020

Good day sunshine

Hello
I hope the week has been kind to you. Both April and the #craftingwithgiogio challenge have come to an end. For the penultimate theme 'faux' I made some metallic backgrounds for use at a later date.


The final theme was 'sunshine' which was a great opportunity to get out a lovely stamp set with sunny sayings.


I'm still debating whether to add a little gold foiling to the suns.


It's been a good week all things considered. Friends and family are safe and sound. I have received gifts of gin, flowers and a very special Very Hungry Caterpillar.

 
The sun is out and the swifts returned on the 30th April, always a highlight for me. My little treat to myself arrived just in time to have a play this weekend. Many blessings for me to count.


Thank you for stopping by. Stay safe and well and have a lovely weekend xxx




5 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday, with Sunshine I hope... and a great play with all your gifts especially these Derwent Inktense pencils!!!
    Thank you for these lovely sunny cards, and the inpiraton with this beautiful Sunshine stencil by Gio, Claire. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy lady. Love the sunshine cards and the metallic backgrounds, look forward to see how you use them. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! You did brilliantly, no lack of mojo here... Strangely the lockdown has been a source of internal "peace" for me, not so many things to worry about since I cannot do this or that whilst respecting the advice. SO more time for crafting and more relaxed too! For now anyway...
    A bit jealous of the Inktense pencils as I only have a few, but I have so many other pencil sets I needed to stop buying! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can also get used to this slower quieter life, it definitely suits me. What I'm not spending on nights out with friends is going into my crafting fund. But 'too many pencils' is not a concept I can understand. Take care xxx

      Delete
  4. These are simply gorgeous, Claire. Pinterest night!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx