Saturday 9 May 2020

Snarky cat returns

Hello
Hope you are all keeping well and getting through the challenges of a restricted lifestyle. I've lost my energy and creative mojo this week, but I know that's fine and normal and it will be back.

Here are some cards I made last weekend with the fabulous snarky cat stamps. I went with warm colours this time. You can see my first batch here and a link to the method I used here in one of my old Craft Barn posts.






I'm off to find my mojo. Thank you for taking time to stop by. Take care xxx

3 comments:

  1. These cards are so fun, simply fantastic teehee! I'm going to have a look on the way you did them for the Craft Barn, I will certainly do some myself like these at some point, thank you, dear Claire! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fantastic Claire! The colour choices are perfect and who can resist the Snarky cats and their comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, I so love these guys they are so much fun. Great cards and the Craft Barn tutorial sure brought back happy memories. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx