Monday 24 January 2022

Christmas in January

Hello

If you've read some of my recent posts you will know that I am joining in with some challenges hosted by Isa on FB. The fourth challenge is to make a Christmas card each month so that by the time December comes I will already have some made.

This month the prompt is white embossing powder, an animal and stars.

A good opportunity to get out my favourite Crafty Individuals stamp, crowned hares, well half of it as I cut it up a while ago to separate the hares.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a lovely day xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Claire. I always feel more in the mood for making Christmas cards now than I do at the end of the year. Have a good week. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also one of my favourite CI stamps!
    Great card, beautiful... and great challenge lead by Isa, I know I should join in :)
    Have a lovely day, hugs
    Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice... not an obvious theme for Christmas (the animal I mean). Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx