Friday 19 August 2022

August tagalong

Hello

A very quick one today partly because I have been on holiday and also because my holiday souvenir was COVID on return. I'm gradually feeling better but get tired quickly so speedy crafting is all I can manage!

Here's my mini tag on the theme of floral for Isa's challenge.

The flowers and trellis are from Card Making Magic magazine and the sentiment is from Katzelkraft.

It was definitely worth getting COVID though as we visited Svalbard and crossed the 80th parallel north; seeing polar bear, walrus, blue whale, minke whale, bearded and harp seal, reindeer, a stunning ivory gull and many other arctic birds.

The glaciers were incredible and will definitely inpire me to a bit of painting at some point in the future.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely weekend xxx









1 comment:

  1. Pleased you had a good holiday but sorry to hear about the Covid. We've not been able to risk it because of caring for my mother so hardly go anywhere without a mask. I would love a holiday but have no idea when we will get one. The mini tag is lovely. Have a great week. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx