Monday 20 February 2023

Wisley in winter and street art in Bristol

Hello

I've had a busy week with lots of meeting up with friends and family. I managed a walk around Wisley RHS gardens with my sister and was inspired to paint a picture to capture the winter colours.

I used acrylic paint, paint pens and ink.

We also had a lovely weekend with friends in Bristol and had a Sunday morning walk around the North Street area in Bedminster, looking at all of the amazing street art. Too many to share them all but here are a few of my favourites...



















I love the idea of public art, beautiful, inspiring work free for everyone to enjoy. I hope you've found some inspiration too.

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a lovely week xx


2 comments:

  1. This is not a place \i know but well worth a visit by the look of these photos. Loving your winter pic too. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting Claire, you've captured the winter feeling with these subdued colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx