Monday 6 February 2023

Life happens...

Hello

This is one of those weeks where life happens and craft doesn't! I have lots of birthdays for family and friends this time of year, but I'm afraid celebrating does interfere with crafting. Hence just a quick one today.

I started with Pentart light modelling paste through a Craftreat stencil. It's light, like it says, but also quite flexible when dry, which makes it great for cards that need posting and won't crack if they get bent.

Once dry I sprinkled it with Brusho, spritzed it, then spattered Distress Ink.

A little stencilling with one of the new Giogiocraft stencils in the corners added a bit more interest. I gradually built up highlights and shadow with alcohol markers and gel pens.

A few spatters finished it off and tied it all together. A handy masculine card for a beer lover.

Hope your week goes well. Thank you for stopping by xx







1 comment:

  1. I can understand that as I've spent more time on the phone today and then visiting my mum which has meant no crafting at all. However managed to pop over to see what you're up to and love the card too. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx