Sunday 19 March 2023

Hellebores

Hello

It's been another week of life getting in the way of art. I had a lot of prep to do for the craft night at Chertsey Museum. The ladies made really great frames for mirrors or photos. The die cutting in advance paid off as there wasn't much queuing for equipment on the night.





I have managed to make cards for Mothering Sunday in the UK. A friend gave me a lovely hellebore stamp by Sheena and I tried to combine it with the moodboard colours and easel card challenge with Isa on Facebook.


As they say 'That's All Folks' for this week anyway.

Hope you have a lovely week. thank you for stopping by xx










3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, there is nothing better than crafting with other people who love it too. Looks like everyone had fun. I adore Hellebores and do have one in the garden which is flowering right now. Gorgeous card. Happy creating, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful frames by your students, I'm sure that this activity was a pleasure for you all!
    Love your elegant easel card, great use of those hellebores!
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I remember seeing the card somewhere, Instagram or Facebook probably, I love the soft colouring, the quatrefoil motif, the gorgeous flower and a simple yet stylish design of the card. Lovely frames by your students too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx