Friday 10 March 2023

Leap-frog

Hello

I've fallen a bit behind with crafting and blogging, partly because I have been prepping for an up-coming craft class, and partly because I have been a bit under the weather.

I have managed to do the March challenge for #tagalongwithIsa on FB. I used the mood board colours and the challenge was to have an element repeated three times.

The background stencils and the laser cut frogs are from GiogioCraft. 

March is the month for frog spawn but with the weather we've been having I hope it's not all frozen!

I hope the week puts a spring in your step. Thank you for stopping by.xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better Claire. Loving the tag, it's so sweet. Hugs Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh Eh this is so fun and lovely, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frogs in the reeds... works great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx