Sunday 4 June 2023

Bee-u-tiful day

Hello

Finally it feels as if summer could actually be here! Today I'm sharing a card made for the craft group hosted by Isa on FB.

I had to try and follow a sketch layout, include the moodboard colours and images and have string and a double or triple layer. Quite a challenge!

I started by smooshing card through Distress Ink spritzed with water. I did enough to make at least two cards and a tag (will need that later for another project).


 I cut two small tags, smooshed with Distress Ink, before adding some stamping and stencilling.

Next I rummaged through my stash of stamps from Creative Stamping magazine to find some summery images and used watercolour pencils to colour them.

All set for a summer birthday...there are quite a few in my family and it's good to be prepared for once!

I hope the sun is smiling on you and you have a lovely day. Thanks for stopping by xxx





1 comment:

  1. Well done on ticking all the boxes! I am yet to rejoin Isa's challenges, I think I will leave that to September so I can give it my full attention! As will be obvious to you by now, I have been catching up with your blog and you have been so productive and creative Claire! You are doing very well with your watercolours too I see. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx