Sunday 11 June 2023

Make art and you will have wings to fly

Hello

A quick one today sharing the tag made with the left over card from the previous post.

The tag is for the #tagalongwith Isa challenge on FB. This month it had to include the mood board ideas and arrows.


Dare I say it but I'm not a big fan of these warm colour palettes...looking forward to something bluer and cooler!

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated and I will endeavour to visit your blogs as well. xx






2 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous and I am loving the flower, great die cut xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layers of die-cuts! Despite our own preferences it's good to use warm and cool palettes to come out of a rut.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx