Today I'm sharing the gel prints for week 2 of the
5. Feathers - lots of layers on this one and some paint pen
6. Your initial - one of my favourite GiogioCraft stencils
7. Transparent - sticky tape transfer
8. Cardboard - I deliberately used kitchen towel to blot the paint so I could get the ghost print dots to give a sense of movement
9. Book pages - wasn't very inspired for this one...can you tell?!
10. Tissue paper - two layers of ghost prints, scrunched for the background texture and twisted for the heart
11. Metallic - on paper with a golden metallic sheen
One last one for the #2022Marchcolorprompt challenge on Instagram. Week 2 - pink and brown
It's been a busy week crafting. I'm leading a craft class at a local museum tonight, but more of that on Monday.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope I have given you a bit of crafty inspiration. Have a really lovely day xx