If you've stopped by before, you'll know that this year I've been joining in with challenges set by Isa. This month the tag challenge is on the theme of crackle. I think I should have prepped a bit earlier for the FB live, as some of my options had dried out and one said takes three days to dry. In the end I tried to rehydrate the DecoArt crackle paste by poking holes in it with a pokey tool and spritizing it with water.
I spread it on a tag already primed with white paint. It didn't turn out too badly, although it was a bit brittle and delicate. I sprinkled and spritzed Brusho to build up the background, with a little stamping here and there, before adding the focal images and text.
I added some Crackle Accents to the bulb, but that was also a bit dried up and tacky. You can just about see some very fine crackle.
This was my first opportunity to use the new Katzelkraft stamps which you'll definitely be seeing again.
Thank you for taking the time to look. Have a wonderful day xxx