Monday 23 May 2022

Happiness

Hello

As we start to get into summer I have a few weddings coming up and I thought the Klimt inspired stencil from GiogioCraft would be perfect.


 I used glitter paste through the stencil and when it was totally dry masked it off and added more stamping and stencilling in the background.

I like to give the sense of depth even on flat cards, so I added some shading in pencil and Promarker.

The paste is very pretty when it catches the light.



Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day xx

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the glitter paste you've used, it adds a bit of glamour to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love your way of working with this delicate stencil... Very lovely work. Thank you for the inspiration Claire. I don't have it (at least not yet!), but I would love getting it now! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes this is perfect. Love it xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx