Friday 20 February 2015

All the things I try to be



Six weeks after my first Journal Soup 2 online tutorial I decided it was time to try another one.  In Part 3 All the things I try to be, Kate Crane's video gently guides you through the steps to create a journal card with a whimsical face.  As a first attempt I'm fairly happy and have a few ideas of what I could do differently next time...


Materials used:
gesso
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paint: little black dress, snowflake, mermaid, 
Bora Bora, London bus, limelight
Spectrum Noir pencils: 24, 29, 33, 34, 65, 66
Faber-Castell Gelatos: cherry red, margarita mix, cotton candy, acqua dolce, snow cone, blueberry
Hero Arts stamp: life of the party dots
Meli-Melo stamps
Ranger Multi Medium, Matte
Stabilo All pencil
white paint marker
washi tape
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx