Sunday 5 November 2017

Dull November brings the blast

Hello again
The first Sunday of the month means it's time for the next verse of The Craft Barn's Twelve Month Challenge based around Sara Coleridge's poem The Months.

Dull November brings the blast,
Then the leaves are whirling fast.

My mini canvas is live on the blog, hopefully providing some inspiration for those joining in with the challenge.


It's amazing how quickly the year has passed by. Winter always used to be my favourite season but as I get older I enjoy each season in a different way. Important to enjoy the present though and not wish it away thinking about the future too soon.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you are having a lovely day wherever you are. xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous scene!!
    I love it, as all your prevuious scenes on canvas.
    Beautiful work Claire. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx