Thursday 12 April 2018

New Home

Hello there
A super quickie this afternoon as I'm very excited to be packing to go to Ministry of Mixology in Coventry tomorrow for a weekend of messy, mixed media fun. As one of our party has just moved house I thought a card is in order.

I've used another of my Brusho backgrounds using a Clarity stencil and the technique on the 2017 Clarity calendar. The sentiment inside is from Woodware and reads 'wishing you love and laughter.' Sometimes CAS is just what's needed.


Hope you have a great weekend ahead. Thanks for stopping by. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, just made one of these myself as my sister-In-Law has just moved into their new house. This is a lovely card, really like it. Like you I'm ready for a bit of freedom and I have lots of old stash waiting to be used. Also in need of a good clear out as I need the space more than some of my older stash so should have time to sort some of it now. Have a great crafty week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this! It would be gorgeous on a frame, I am pretty sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx