Tuesday 14 December 2021

Polar bears

Hello

If you've been following my recent posts you'll have realised I have been playing with dark backgrounds and opaque media. Here are my last two cards, at least for now, using my favourite bear laser cuts from Giogiocraft.


The sentiment stamps are by Lou Collins from Creative Stamping magazine and they stamp really nicely.

I should have seen polar bears this summer but it's been postponed until next summer...fingers crossed it can go ahead next time.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely week xx

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are really adorable Claire. Thank you for the inspiration... And I've just received this wonderful stencil with masks, I'm so happy!!! :)
    Have a lovely Christmas time, hugs Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I used Giovanna's polar bears last year too. They're perfect for Christmas, you'll have lots of fun xx

      Delete
  2. These are gorgeous Claire, what a great idea. I always find that adding a colour to a black background really stands out and the polar bears are a great touch. Not long now my friend, hope Christmas is full of happiness for you and your loved ones. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx