Saturday 12 February 2022

Lace

Hello

Been a busy few days but I managed a bit of relaxing colouring for a February challenge hosted by Calicrafty Pam with the prompt 'lace'.

I'm not keen on lace on projects, maybe a bit of ribbon, it's something about the texture I think, but I do have a lovely lace stencil from GiogioCraft.


It was a good opportunity to get out a Hunkydory stamp I have hardly used.

You can just about see in the detail that I decoupaged the flowers, and I enjoyed colouring the tiny bits of colour in the beads, very therapeutic.

Hope you have a relaxing day doing something you enjoy. Thank you for stopping by xx

 

2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card!!!
    Really perfect combination of these precious and feminine stamps, and the lace stencil from Gio!
    Thank you for the inspiration, I love your artwork Claire.
    Happy Sunday, hugs from Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's good to use things that you don't normally feel comfortable with and this is just brilliant. You have combined all the elements just right. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx