Saturday 10 September 2022

Minitag catch up

Hello

The summer is over and it's time for a bit of a catch up with crafting and blogging.

I finished the last three tags for the summer mini tag challenge with Isa on Facebook. With holiday and COVID it was certainly a challenge to even manage the minitags. Thankfully normal service is now resumed!

Week 7 - numbers, using stamps from Creative Stamping magazine.

 

Week 8 - metallic, using a gel print on gold metallic card.

  

 


Week 9 - trees, using Distress Oxide ink and stamps from Crafty Individuals and Katzelkraft.

 


If you're wondering ataraxia is a state of serene calmness...something I'm working on.

Heading back to work after a long break is always hard, but my lovely husband brightened my week with this fantastic gift of DecoTime alcohol and aqua markers.


I've only had time for a little play but they seem very juicy compared with ProMarkers and I like the brush tip. An added bonus is that they came with storage. I might not have time to use them but just looking at all those colours is enough to make me smile. It's helping with the ataraxia!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely week xx

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely hubby you have. I understand the problem of finding time to play with the new stash. I've got some of the new Tim Holtz water colour pencils and just need to get time to play with them. Take care and have a lovely week. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing the Ataraxia tag, the background sky is fantastic! I'm guessing you've played a lot with the pens since this post went up. I'm a bit jealous...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx