Monday 3 October 2022

Decorated gift bags

Hello

Today I'm sharing some decorated gift bag samples I made for the craft night at Chertsey Museum. I've been doing the occasional evening there for many years now and we've got a core of regular crafters that come along.

These were my samples using Distress Ink and layers of stencils.



We usually have 10 crafters so that it isn't too crowded. I hate workshops where there is a wait for the materials.


The ladies did fantastically well and all put their own style on it.













Now I'd better get myself sorted for the Christmas card evenings...always very popular.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely week xxx















2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, these are just great. I did a project like this some time ago with some ladies using up old Freebie Christmas papers, doilies and various embellishments, they loved it. Paper bags are a great surface to work on. Wishing you a very happy and creative weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These decorated bags are wonderful. Thank you for using my stencils so extensively, much much appreciated ☺♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx