Sunday 9 April 2023

Spring time

Hello

A quick share today of a couple of cards made for family. My lovely husband recently brought me back some stamps from his travels to Lille. Even though a craft shop is far from his natural habitat he always pops in and tries to find me something he thinks I won't have.

This time he spotted some cute Easter bunnies which I combined with some Katzelkraft fungi.

 

I couldn't decide which colour scheme I preferred. Which do you like?

I hope you have a great week. Thank you for stopping by xx

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, thanks for the lovely comments over at mine. I do wonder sometimes where the time goes. Loving both cards just as much. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunnies are cute of course, but your hubby is cute too! Mine can't go to a nesagent without picking up a magazine for me. Aren't they sweet?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx