Saturday 16 May 2020

Look deep into nature

Hello everyone
I hope you are all keeping well. Last weekend, needing some impetus to get creative for an afternoon, I dipped into an online tutorial with Carpe Occasio Creative Arts on Facebook. I started off following but of course soon went off in my own direction. But then that's what it's all about isn't it?


Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
Albert Einstein



 

 


I'm still working on the lettering :-)

Take care and have a lovely week xxx







3 comments:

  1. Your page is wonderful Claire!!!! And I LOVE your lettering!
    Happy Sunday, hugs
    Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good ans sounds like fun... Currently trying to muster some inspiration for a crafty afternoon! Enjoy your long weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pages and these stamps are so much fun. Wishing you a happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx