Thursday 28 July 2022

July tagalong minis

Hello

I'm back with some more tags for the tagalong challenges set by Isa. For July and August the tag challenge is a mini-tag a week. The tags have to be no bigger than 10cm.

Week 2 - wings

Using DaliArt stamps, Distress Oxide ink and Inktense pencils.


Week 3 - pastel

Using Creative Stamping magazine stamps, Distress Oxide ink and watercolour pencils.

 

Week 4 - water

Using Creative Stamping magazine stamps, pencils, gel pen and Distress Oxide ink.


It's been a challenge to find time even for a small tag a week at the moment!

I had some happy mail from the ATC swap on the theme of music and stiches...


...all the way from Belgium. Thank you Hilde.

That's all for now. Time for a tidy up in the craft room which doubles as a guest room. I do hope my guests don't mind a bit of glitter on their clothes! Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week xx


1 comment:

  1. Loving the tags, they would make great toppers for cards too. The Atcs look lovely too. I need to make some soon but just can't get my head round what I actually wan to do just too many other things going on. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx