Friday 12 May 2023

Hanging on in there

Hello

A bit of a catch up post as I haven't had internet for a while and blogging on the phone is far too fiddly!

First of all the last of the cards using the technique I shared here. I've left space for a sentiment later on. My sister is just about to get some black and white kittens so this might be one for her.

Next up I thought I would do the card challenge with Isa using the mood board ideas and the theme of flip cards. It took a long time. While I was struggling to photograph it I suddenly realised that it isn't even a flip card but an accordion card! D'oh!

First I die cut four panels and stencilled them in the mood board colours.


I joined them together and linked the centres.I think that's where my confusion came from as the centres do twist as you open and close them.

I stamped images based on the mood board onto circles.

Then added them onto the card.






Fun to do even if it doesn't quite fit the brief.

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments are always appreciated. xx








2 comments:

  1. Loving the cards. Hope the kitties have settled in well. happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of work involved in your accordion/flip card! To be honest I'd have to look it up to know one too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx