Friday 14 July 2023

I see the sea

Hello

Back to card making this week with a card for the #TagAlongCIC card inspiration challenge with Isa.

The challenge was to follow a layout by group member Sylvie Collet and incorporate the mood board colours and sea themes.


I started by stamping and embossing a seascape using stamps from a lot of different sets. I used liquid watercolour and actually was quite happy with the result, however that's not really in keeping with the mixed media style of the group.

After some stamping and splattering this is my version...



 I managed to include the mood board colours, lighthouse, house and the button.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely week xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card style and love your choice of images too xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great make! I love the shape and the subtle over stamping of the sphere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx