Friday 14 January 2022

Art journal - January

Hello

Today I'm sharing the start of an art journal for this year as I am joining in with #tagalongaj on FB. If you want to know more you can see the details at Isa.C Art&Craft.

I found a journal from the old 'Craft Barn' days with the cover decorated in air dry clay.


The prompts for this month are yellow, big letters or numbers and circles.


I think I fulfilled the brief. I enjoyed this and wonder why I haven't done more art journalling...too little time, too many crafts!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day xx


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous start Claire!! I love your first page in yellow, just wonderful.
    Happy Sunday to you, with more journaling maybe! :)
    hugs Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal pages. I so miss the Craft Barn. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx