Saturday 29 January 2022

Signs of spring

Hello

A quick one today as I want to be making and not blogging. Usually I love winter but I think nearly four weeks without heating and hot water have taken their toll and I'm very much looking for signs of spring.

I thought this little die-cut bird from Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine would bring a bit of brightness.

Good news is work on the new boiler starts in two days. Hurrah!

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you are cosy wherever you are xx



1 comment:

  1. Nice spring feel, the bird is looking good too. I have been looking with envy at the Papertrey Ink bird dies in layers but between the rise in shipping costs and the fall of the pound it's just too expensive.
    I hope you got invites to warm homes and bathrooms in the 4 weeks... I'm not sure how I would have coped!
    Enjoy your new boiler! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx