Monday 28 August 2023

Florally different

Hello

Today I'm sharing something a bit different for me. I don't really do a lot of die cutting or use embossing folders often, but I liked the look of the latest Chloe's Creatives box kit.

I cut out and layered the daisies from the embossing folder and found a pretty garland die in my stash for the background. I coloured them with liquid watercolour for a delicate look.


What do you think? I think I need to look through my embossing folders now for more ideas!

Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day xx



3 comments:

  1. I think this delicate card is amazing!! Such fabulous detailed flowers and your sweet watercolouring is just perfect!! You are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to do something different now and then and this is beautiful xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I should think perfect for the recipient as not everybody likes fantasy, Vintage or steampunk! I only have background types of folder but I was tempted by the Lisa Horton Embossing folder and die sets. The 3D aspect gives something different and it's always good to test new styles and ideas in crafting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx