Sunday 6 December 2020

On the first day of Christmas...

Hello

I can't believe that we are already in December. This has certainly been a funny year with periods which have dragged and felt like an age and weeks that have whizzed by when I can't remember doing anything (probably because I didn't).

I am extra excited this December as I have been given two advent calendars. I don't usually have one at all, although I did have a cheese calendar one year which was delicious and I have had a gin one.

The first is a gorgeous wooden one and has lovely little Christmassy gifts in it.

 As this is a crafting blog I'm thinking you'll be more interested in the second one which is a Giogiocraft calendar with lovely stencils and laser cuts.

As usual with all Giogiocraft products it comes beautifully packaged and every bit can be reused.

There are lots of ideas on the Giogiocraft Instagram page. Gio has named the cute little chameleon Leon and I couldn't resist a quick play with ProMarkers. I'm looking forward to getting him on the Gelli plate.

I am very grateful to have such lovely, thoughtful people in my life. 

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a lovely week ahead xxx


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful gifts and Christmas calendar Claire!!!
    Looking forward to discovering the other little masks and stencils from Gio, day after day. I'm sure that I will love them all, too, and place a new order art some point.
    And Leon is such a cuttie on your card! :)
    Hugs, have a great time crafting and waiting for Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx