Sunday 5 June 2022

June Tagalong

Hello

This month the tagalong challenge set by Isa is to use paper strips or washi. I've been looking forward to using the 'Cats on Books' Katzelkraft stamp set designed by a Ukrainian artist Liubka.

I started by swooshing the tag in Distress Oxide ink spritzed with water, before sticking on the paper strips. I added stencilling with a new GiogioCraft book themed stencil, and stamped the leaves.

The cat was stamped, coloured and cut out of card and also stamped on the tag in order to get the whiskers. To finish off a border and a few flowers were added.

I had a request for a card for a book lover and used the same stamp with a different GiogioCraft stencil.

I'm looking forward to playing with the rest of the set.

Thank you for taking the time to pop by. Have a lovely week xxx




1 comment:

  1. Now I'm really wondering where I've been! you've done so much since I last visited. Where does the time go! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx