Friday 24 June 2022

Garden painting

Hello

Today I'm sharing a painting I did over the recent long holiday weekend in the UK. It was inspired by the Place2Be garden at the Chelsea Flower Show, which was about highlighting children's mental health.



It was my favourite garden and I took lots of photos!

The painting has lots and lots and lots of layers...













I had a lot of fun. I must thank our Queen for staying on the throne long enough for us to get some bonus crafting days. Thank you Your Majesty.

3 comments:

  1. Your Art work is just beautiful and so expressive too. Have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I miss time at the moment for blogging and leaving comments, I'm so sad and sorry... But your painting is just fabulous!!!! I envy you, I need time to paint slowly lots of layers too. Really LOVE this nature artwork, well done! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too... I wish I did more full size painting but it feels like too much effort at the moment! Your time was well spent, all those layers and marks make for a lively painting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it. xx